Monday, February 1, 2010

January... check. Plus some crafting

This year I set my goals up categorized into daily, weekly, monthly, year. It made more sense to me this way.  I think it's easier to go back and check what I am doing or still need to do. 

I started this year off right
by accomplishing all of my monthly goals:
attend temple
read one book (I read three)
work on photography (started a photo class)
try a new recipe (these muffins. YUM! amazing blog)
do something crafty (pictures below)

Now if I could get my daily and weekly goals to all check off... 
still working on some of those.

 
Christmas thanks


XOXO found here 


Heart Wreath found here 


Lovely headband thanks to my sister-in-law Maddy's instructions

8 comments:

Maddy said...

yay! you finished it! it looks great. I love the other crafts you did too!

Mary said...

I absolutely LOVE all your projects! I have been planning on doing a fabric wreath just like that, but haven't. You've definitely inspired me!!!

welundell said...

hooray! you finished your wreath, it looks so good too, better than mine :( very pretty headband, I think that I could purchase that somewhere and it would cost me lots of money, and I would totally do it cause it's pretty!

Emily said...

fun and cute cute cute! I'm copying :)

Jace and Steph Ovard said...

I love that wreath, I have been wanting to make it since I saw it on the idearoom, but no one has a foam heart wreath :( But that headband is so amazing? could you email the instructions?

A.J. and Ashley said...

I love all the crafts. So I want to make the heart wreath....do the pins not go all the way through the wreath? I'm assuming they don't because you wouldn't want pins poking through the back....so that was probably a dumb question! Thanks for inspiring me.

KyleandGina said...

I really want to make a couple headbands now. What do you think?

Sarah said...

So impressed Andrea! Way to go accomplishing all your goals. Your handi-work is beautiful! You got the "knack" for it. Pun intended. Love you guys!