Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Girl's Nights

I love that my friends from high school and I still get together! It is always so much fun.  We do crafts, go out to eat, watch chic flicks, and have lots of girl talk!

I was in charge for the month of February.  We had a dinner at my house where we ate a yummy pasta dinner with garlic bread, salad, and homemade asphalt pie for dessert!  Then we made some cute flowers/headbands. I totally forgot to get a picture until the very end so here's Katie, Gina, and I after a long night of crafting. 

The ones I made. Katie brought the best vintage buttons for the center. I loved them!

2 comments:

Lara said...

ooo. these are adorable. i love that pink one on the bottom!

i want. i want!

Frances said...

So Stinking cute!!! So here's my question, how do you attach them? Bobbys? Crocs? ??? I LOVE them! I miss being crafty with you! Call me soon!