Yup, last weekend we went to Broadway. We went to Hollywood and saw Wicked!! If you haven't noticed I have lots of the songs playing on my blog. I've been so excited and this last weekend we finally went. Huge HUGE thanks to Mom and Dad E, and my mom for making it possible. My mom was so wonderful and babysat Jocey while we went, and the Egberts planned the whole trip and we drove to Cali with 8 of us in a Honda Pilot. The whole trip was a blast! (Although I did miss my baby an aweful lot and it made me sad sometimes.) Hollywood was nothing like I expected. It's starting to look a little rundown in some areas, but I loved it. Seeing all the prints of the famous, and the stars with names, the Kodak theater, the chinese theater, and the Pantages Theater were so ornate and beautiful. And WICKED!!! Oh, it was amazing and wonderful and terrific and everything I was hoping it would be and more! I really did love it and I'm going again when it comes to Salt Lake. Casey even turned to me a couple times and said he had goosebumps, and he wasn't even wanting to go. He ended up loving it too. The singers were fabulous and I just sat in amazement the entire show. Of course here are some pictures. What would a post be without pictures?
Case and Me in front of the Chinese Theater
Jessa and Me by the hand prints of Matt Damon, Brad Pitt, and Will Smith (his feet and hands were huge). Can't get much better than this-
except ya know being right by them, not just their hand prints. haha
except ya know being right by them, not just their hand prints. haha
Erica and Jessica measuring up to the cast of Harry Potter
For some reason all the weirdos kept liking Erica. She's a good sport.
We went into a cool mall. I love sunglasses! Case looks a little like Brad Pitt huh? Okay, maybe just to me but I thinks he's dang good looking. :)
The girls in Hollywood
We were so excited.
After the first half of it we looked down the row at each other with big open mouths in awe.
After the first half of it we looked down the row at each other with big open mouths in awe.
Casey and Me in the Pantages Theater waiting for Wicked to start




5 comments:
I LOVE your outfit!! Smokin!! And I'm so glad you loved wicked, I knew you would, and I'm glad that Casey did too so he didn't ruin it for you. :) Jess looks drop dead GORGEOUS in these pictures! Holy moly! Let's talk soon! Loves!
Wicked is coming to SLC? Do you know when?
I'm really jealous. ^_^ It looks like you had a wonderful time
I am soooo jealous! sounds like you had a blast:) and the blog layout is from cutest blog on the block. Fun huh:) and yes the baby einstein are totally worth every penny!
I'm so glad you guys got to see Wicked! I saw it in Chicago before Matt got home from his mission, and now he wants to see it too! I really want to see it in SLC, but the tickets are so dang expensive for some reason??? Anyway, sounds like you had a super fun trip!
Wicked is the best!!!! We saw it in that same theater too. Isn't that street in Hollywood absolutely disgusting? I mean all the nasty shops. Anyway how fun! You are brave, I don't think I could leave for a little trip. I have a hard time just leaving him for a three hour date. Looks like tons of fun!
Post a Comment